NGstudy™ Certified Negotiation Associate
NGstudy™ Certified Negotiation Associate (NCN-A) certification is tailored to help anyone interested in learning about the key concepts of negotiation and getting a basic understanding of Negotiation Aspects and Processes, as defined in the NBOK™ Guide. The purpose of the NGstudy™ Certified Negotiation Associate exam is to confirm that you have a basic understanding of negotiation as defined in the NBOK™ Guide. On passing the exam, you will be accredited as "NGstudy™ Certified Negotiation Associate".
|Certification||Duration||Prerequisites||Target Audience||Cost of Exam|
|Certification: NGstudy™ Certified Negotiation Associate||Duration: No restriction||Prerequisites: None||Target Audience: Anyone interested to know more about Negotiation||Cost of Exam: 0|
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions
- One mark awarded for each correct answer
- No negative marks for incorrect answers
- 30 questions must be answered correctly to pass
- 60-minute duration
- Online unproctored exam
Anyone interested in knowing more about Negotiation can take up this course and exam for free.
There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
How to Apply
- Register for free NGstudy™ Certified Negotiation Associate certification and get access to the course.
- Login and access the course online. The online course includes: High quality videos, Illustrative case studies, Chapter tests, Study guides, Role plays and Glossary of important terms.
- Take an unproctored 40 question exam at the end of the course.
Answer 30 out of 40 questions correctly and get recognized as “NGstudy™ Certified Negotiation Associate”.
- Your name will be added to the NGstudy ™ Certification Registry. sample certificate